Menu
0
Free Local Delivery
Curb Side Pickup
Free Local Delivery
Curb Side Pickup
C$3.99
Add to cart
Acana Light & Fit

Acana Light & Fit

C$3.99Excl. tax
In stock

Formulated to be biologically appropriate rich in proteins for overweight, adult dogs to promote lean muscle mass. It is made with fresh, free-run Cobb chicken (meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage) and whole eggs from Alberta farms as well as wild-c Read more..

Product description

Created with 65% high-quality animal proteins while the fresh greens make up the remaining 35%. There are absolutely no grains, gluten, potato, tapioca, or GMO. The formula is supplemented with only one ingredient - zinc - to round it out. With all that said, this food is unmatched with its regional and fresh ingredients from Canada’s best to create a top quality food to keep your dog healthy and happy!

Ingredients:

Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (14%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), herring meal (5%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder, (4%), sun-cured alfalfa (4%), field beans (4%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), herring oil, (1%), fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.

Reviews

0 reviews

Specifications

Light & Fit

0 reviews

Review Acana Light & Fit

Formulated to be biologically appropriate rich in proteins for overweight, adult dogs to promote lea..

Create an account

By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total excl. VAT:C$0.00
Order for another C$0.00 and receive free shipping

Language & Currency